EFFECTIVE DATE: AUGUST 1, 2018
Ugozip does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen ( 13) or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not attempt to register for the Application or send any Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age thirteen (13) may provide any personal information to Ugozip or on the Website and/or Application. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from people under age thirteen (13) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact us at email@example.com.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES UGOZIP COLLECT?
- B) INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY: Whenever you interact with our Website and/or Application, we automatically receive and record information from your browsing device including your “Mobile Device ID.”
- “Mobile Device IDs” are unique identifiers assigned to a device by the manufacturer. Mobile Device IDs allow us to recognize your device and tell us how and when you use our Application. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but advertising IDs can be reset on your device. Ad companies also use device IDs or advertising IDs to track your use of the Application, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about application usage.
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Application), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often visitors use parts of the Application, so that we can make the Application appealing to as many visitors as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners, so that they can understand how often people use their services and our Application, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- C) E-MAIL AND OTHER COMMUNCATIONS: We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses or communicate with you about your use of the Website and/or Application. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference through your account settings. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service.
- WILL UGOZIP SHARE ANY OF THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information with third parties only as described below:
- A) ADVERTISERS: We may allow advertisers to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and we may provide information we have collected from you to an advertiser in non-personally identifiable form, in order for that advertiser to select the appropriate audience for its advertisements.
- B) AFFILIATED BUSINESSES AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES WE DO NOT
CONTROL: In certain situations, businesses or third-party websites and/or applications we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Website and/or Application (either alone or jointly with us). We may, for example, sell products or provide services jointly with affiliated businesses, or work with third-party websites and/or applications to enhance your Ugozip experience. You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Identifiable with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third-party applications or websites as to privacy or anything else.
- C) AGENTS: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. For example, if you were to engage in a credit card transaction via the Website and/or Application, we would need to allow a credit card processing company to verify the transaction; however, that company would only be authorized to use your credit card information to the extent we needed their assistance in completing your transaction.
- D) BUSINESS TRANSFERS: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we are reorganized or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third-party. We will try to give you advance notice if your Personal Information will be transferred to a third-party in this manner, so that you can delete your account with us if you choose.
- E) PROTECTION OF COMPANY AND OTHERS: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Ugozip, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- F) WITH YOUR CONSENT: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third-parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access and, in some cases, change or delete certain information you’ve provided to us. The information you can view and update through your account may change as the Application changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always opt not to disclose information to use, but keep in mind some information may be needed to take advantage of some of our services.
- You may be able to add or update certain information as explained in Section 5 above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal information after you delete your account, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
- QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS